#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

My dear mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly last Wednesday and will be buried on Tuesday. The vibes here are understandably less high. I will also be less active on AU for the next few days. Wishing you all High Vibes!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

🙏🏻

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank You!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sorry for your loss,😔,🙏
Take care of you and yours💜

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Peace and comfort to your family🙏💛

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

Thanks!!

(1) Show this thread