Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Prayers for your sweet Angel. Sending lots of love, light and hugs to her as well as you. Miracles can and do happen, let's claim one for you daughter--she deserves it. 💜

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response CharRose to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻 Claiming the miracles! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

prayers

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I looked up the sleep apnea mask and that is awful stuff... I feel her dislike of it...😞 Can you try something like audio books in the evenings before bedtime... to get her in a calm and soothed state... then when she is dosing off in that sitting/inclined position you could attach the apnea mask...? I hope everything will be alright for you both. sending a big hug💗

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I have tried the laying by her until she feel asleep listening to music and waited and tried putting it on her and she woke up sayimg no and crying… been trying so many different things for several months. she just aint having it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May your daughter find peace. Amen.

Mary Beth...worrying & crying may be a relief occasionally, but you don't need to do that...really. Have loads of Faith. That is where to put your energy. You will have comfort to share with your daughter. God has this...NO worries...Trust in HIM :-)

In response cheri malmquist to her Publication

Thank You! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Prayers to you both. I noticed when I shifted my perspective about hospitals, they flipped too.
We here will intend she heal perfectly at home.
My brother is special needs and refuses all masks. One time when I needed breathing treatments, I realized how bad they smell of off-gassed plastics. He was likely protecting himself.
The fix for us was to request a cannula and I wait for him to sleep then hold it near his nose. Its not ideal but works in about 30 mins. Someday there will be a comfortable option available for rare cases of care for our Neuro Special population as they heal.

Stay Strong. ❤

In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication

Thank you!! I am gonna ask for just a nasal cannula and see if they will provide one.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you each and every patriot family, I’m sorry I havent gotten to all the messages yet, but I will. Between taking care of my daughter, me crying and worrying, and trying so hard to keep vibes high I just haven’t gotten to all yet. Please keep the prayers coming It is, We are blessed to have so many of you that care. 🙏🏻 We love you all!!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted for your daughter🙏

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Thank you! She is having a hard time breathing right now and coughing… Giving her a breathing treatment because I am so scared to end up in the hospital with her. I dont trust hospitals anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Just a suggestion but perhaps try a mother/daughter meditation hour/half out before bed..lots of deep breathing exercises, calming music, warm bath and elevate the bed. My husband has moderate sleep apnea but when he is stressed from work it gets worse. A fun mother daughters thing would be to try some yoga classes first to learn basic poses and techniques.

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

I have tried sleeping beside her while its on but she cries the entire time and wont sleep. which makes it worse for her.

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Lord, I humbly come to you on behalf of Mary Beth's daughter. Ease her struggles with fear and instill in her the courage of the lion. Bestow to her a strong and renewed heart and instant change for the better in all her struggles according to your will. In Jesus name I pray.🙏

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying for you and your daughter🙏🙏🙏

Thank you 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

I believe in miracles, and i am praying that your daughter receives one. I also pray that God grants you strength to deal with whatever this timeline has in store for you. Much love to you and yours and remember to keep the vibes high as much as possible. God bless

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

Thank You! Keeping them high as possible 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Is it possible to try another type of mask/face gear/ I can't stand the ones that completely cover your face - I wear one (better than the one I had 10+ yrs ago) that is a small piece that fits around the nose and air comes in thru the tube - it is for those who keep their mouths closed during sleep so may or may not work for her -- tell her I have one and it's a good thing - I pray that she finds a way to be able to use it. How old is she? I will say a prayer for her tonite as I put on my mask here in a few minutes.

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

she doesn’t keep her mouth closed. I have researched the mask the offer and she cries even doing a breathing treatment

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dear God in heaven, please work your divine hand in this situation for Mary Beth’s daughter, & for Mary Beth. Please keep her safe & keep them protected. 🙏🏻💞

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@AlwaysBeeClose) can see their posts

My New Chapter in life has begun..

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response TinHat Granny to her Publication

its not that type of mask.

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Mother first to a wonderful little adult ..With God anything is possible!! Cant wait for The People's President!! Trump forever!!

Oh my❤️ I feel for you! I too have the same situation. luckily I was ablt to talk mine into it. It takes time and they do everything on their time. I will pray❤️❤️

In response Bobbi Momma1st to her Publication

Every single day I try and tell her, it will help your heart so you can breath easier and she just wont do it. I am literally so scared at this point, that I just cry. ( not around her though )

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you daughter Mary. 🥺
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Prayers being said. Prayers for a workable treatment for her.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Prayers sent!

Stay Strong Mary!!