Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Mother first to a wonderful little adult ..With God anything is possible!! Cant wait for The People's President!! Trump forever!!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Oh my❤️ I feel for you! I too have the same situation. luckily I was ablt to talk mine into it. It takes time and they do everything on their time. I will pray❤️❤️

Every single day I try and tell her, it will help your heart so you can breath easier and she just wont do it. I am literally so scared at this point, that I just cry. ( not around her though )

In response Bobbi Momma1st to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it