Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Prayers to you both. I noticed when I shifted my perspective about hospitals, they flipped too.
We here will intend she heal perfectly at home.
My brother is special needs and refuses all masks. One time when I needed breathing treatments, I realized how bad they smell of off-gassed plastics. He was likely protecting himself.
The fix for us was to request a cannula and I wait for him to sleep then hold it near his nose. Its not ideal but works in about 30 mins. Someday there will be a comfortable option available for rare cases of care for our Neuro Special population as they heal.

Stay Strong. ❤

Thank you!! I am gonna ask for just a nasal cannula and see if they will provide one.

In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it