Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Is it possible to try another type of mask/face gear/ I can't stand the ones that completely cover your face - I wear one (better than the one I had 10+ yrs ago) that is a small piece that fits around the nose and air comes in thru the tube - it is for those who keep their mouths closed during sleep so may or may not work for her -- tell her I have one and it's a good thing - I pray that she finds a way to be able to use it. How old is she? I will say a prayer for her tonite as I put on my mask here in a few minutes.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

she doesn’t keep her mouth closed. I have researched the mask the offer and she cries even doing a breathing treatment

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

poor little angel - will she be more willling to do it if she sees you do it alongside her?

(1) Show this thread