GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Definitely feels like home here.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Couldn’t agree more. AU is home. 😎🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

AU was essential for our growth as a UNIT! Before this we were all spread throughout different groups and scattered throughout Twitter and Facebook. Being suspended indefinitely from those apps, centralized some of the best minds/anons and helped us really dig deep and buckle down… This will forever be considered home to me! Honestly, I’d feel pretty alone in this fight without it!?

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Im so happy that we all have each other.. Truthfully, You couldn't have said it any better.. I feel the exact same way!! I love our AU Fam!!! ❤️😎

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Awww 🥰🙏