GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

Only people mentioned by @tbog in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Couldn’t agree more. AU is home. 😎🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

AU was essential for our growth as a UNIT! Before this we were all spread throughout different groups and scattered throughout Twitter and Facebook. Being suspended indefinitely from those apps, centralized some of the best minds/anons and helped us really dig deep and buckle down… This will forever be considered home to me! Honestly, I’d feel pretty alone in this fight without it!?

(1) Show this thread