GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Who is WTM? If its jordon sather...fuck him and all his plebes.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Too late. They have done enough damage already. Anybody that teams up with Sather is most likely a shill/larp.
How come none of them are here on AU with real patriots?? That's because we ain't the same, cuz.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I hope they have truly repented and will change their ways. My experience was not good with that group at all. Trusting them will not come easy but I do pray for their souls!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

for what its worth, imho
The Enemy of My Enemy ,Is My friend.
Verify First, Then Trust

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHO or WHAT is WTM? I HATE it when People Write Messages and just ASSUME that Everyone Knows that the Acronyms Refer to.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

We The Media...(?) ...I think...

They started an clique of Band of brothers who thought they knew everything, near the time of the purge, and moved on to other channels. They were discrediting a lot of anons with different opinions then theirs....much like Jordan Sather.
Don't get me wrong, they are brilliant and savy, but sadly, egotistical & divisive. Some I questioned.... aka Fed.

I hope this has changed seeing this letter and acknowledging their error of their ways. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

aren’t the majority of that crew a bunch of newbies anyway? like been doing digs since 2020 or something? why team up? nobody is better than anyone else. WWG1WGA i thought. if i cant get what i need from juliansrum, kanekoa, vk and a couple of other patriots, i dont need it anyway. i like a lot of those guys individually but as a team…🖕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication

Inevitable has been around since the beginning.
Brutus is his doggie.
He has been a mostly truther poster before, havent really seen him since twit wit, but he has always been a bit full of himself.

But like Doq Nana keeps wondering why NONE of them are on here?
Zero, NONE!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication

no

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I’m comfy here on AU. I can do without the popularity contests, bickering, counterfeit Christians and paytriot ads. We should all see each other as equals and nix the pious pedestals. It’s all vanity.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Agree. A lot of ego. Not in all instances, but with many. Not the same as here.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Fake News!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

MEH. WTM is a clown show. Too little. Too late. Too blatantly obvious.

Yawn

what is WTM ??????????????????

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

We the Media, mostly on telegram and TRUTH.

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Sounds like WTM has had a PayPal moment.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

lmao! 😂😂🤣...what a great comment cowboy

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

They were getting hammered by Bullzye and others. Glad they finally admitted their issues.

what is WTM?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response I’m no one to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

Message Over Messenger .
👍
Unide Not Divide .

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who gave you all the heads up on that a long time ago?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God steared me "away" from him and others so to speak but I navigated to him bc well our movement, i thought there was just many of us and that was the splaination for him not being on deck beside me but aboard i thought:) blablabla😅🪖🌊

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😁 Y.O.U.

(10) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

What is WTM?

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

We The Media

its a sinking ship

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Marbles are being lost.
By the time the movie is complete the cupboard will be bare

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All Paytriots fighting for the same buck.

(16) Show this thread