Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Too late. They have done enough damage already. Anybody that teams up with Sather is most likely a shill/larp.
How come none of them are here on AU with real patriots?? That's because we ain't the same, cuz.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Who is WTM? If its jordon sather...fuck him and all his plebes.

(18) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been away today who is fighting?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

who TF is WTM?

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

So much infighting among anons on TS its tiresome.

Lets gird ourselves up and get across the finish line!

kinda hoping for a countdown starting with 3 but here's this.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Infighting…happens to the best teams/families.
All that matters is what they accomplish
together after the fight is over.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Don’t fight amongst ourselves!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Don’t have TS. And even it becomes available in Australia, not sure I’ll sign up based on comments.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Eventually they’ll run out of quarters.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Have a 3-some? ;)

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LOL
I was going to mention a menage a trois, but figured the fighting frogs # was enough. 😝

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gross .

(2) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😁