I tried to warn everyone early on that mixing money with the Great Awakening is not a good idea.

I have a feeling I could’ve made a killing at selling Doq Holliday merch, but that never felt right.

Once you go down that path, it then becomes a habit and you lose your purpose. It then becomes about the money, and not about the heart.

Thanks for listening.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank you DoQ
I'm very grateful that you're here.
God bless you

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

God love you for that. Way too many grifters.

merci le Saint 🙏🍀😇

That’s OK… just you are anonymous and we don’t know who pays you. So there is an accountability and transparency issue saying that. I agree with the sentiment, but you can’t turn up at the supermarket and just say “Q sent me” amd pay in memes. Purity is not always an option.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

They invented a whole new word for what you are describing.
Paytriot.
Your instinct is your internal compass. God gave that gift directly to you.
You have good instincts.
I get the feeling Doq, that you don't want that word on your resume.
It wouldn't sit well with you if people questioned your intentions.
And we don't because you have good instincts.
Carry on
o7

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

I appreciate that sincerely.. I appreciate your integrity.. I appreciate you can’t be bought.. Admirations Patriot
Many have chosen a different path .
You will be rewarded handsomely I’m sure .. deservedly 🙏🏻

I wouldn't sell anything concerning the Great Awakening....but I might make my own shirt, hat, bumper sticker to speak truth to the world! ;)

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Straight from the heart 🎶 🎶

https://youtu.be/sfK6NJlKf34

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Pro Bono all day baby!!! Straight from the ❤️

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Paytriot or Patriot?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

shill or stupid fuck?

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

100% agree Doq...everyone needs to think of humanity and helping eachother out instead of helping themselves to the almighty dollar that got us into this mess we are in this present time

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Yes my dear, you could have made a killing at selling your soul, glad you didn't. I stopped following every single account that started selling something, glad I didn't have to stop following you. You are quite entertaining. Now, can you fill me in on the VK stuff?😅😂🤣

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Money corrupts.
So often ends with self absorbed dancing around the truth to get more money.
Kirk Pendergrass does some great things and does assemble a team to file lawful notices, also lawsuits and criminal complaints, and battling the BAR associations, the government and corporations is expensive, designed that way.
Never liked the pay for information sharing.
Seems a challenging path to not cater to money, thus loosing self, as you said, loosing purpose, people loosing heart so often.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Selling merch is not about money but about collecting people's names, addresses, email, T-shirt size, etc personal information! BTW why do we have a donate-button here? I keep randomly tapping on it by accident.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

where is the donate button?

(1) Show this thread

hmmmm?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

He's awfully cute with that mustache...

(1) Show this thread

💙Thanks for Sharing.💙

💙Thanks for Sharing.💙

dude.... hear me out about the merch.
If AnonUp had user storefronts, then AnonUp would be the source for all the swag, couldn't get it anywhere else but here.

agree 100%
and besides… what better group than here to follow that money?!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We are all glad you stuck to the light and not the dark I was say money pulls you to the darkside thanks for following your instincts.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

“Selling makes money.
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Attacks will only get worse”.
Q

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q

“Selling makes money.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Q