Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I tried to warn everyone early on that mixing money with the Great Awakening is not a good idea.

I have a feeling I could’ve made a killing at selling Doq Holliday merch, but that never felt right.

Once you go down that path, it then becomes a habit and you lose your purpose. It then becomes about the money, and not about the heart.

Thanks for listening.

Selling merch is not about money but about collecting people's names, addresses, email, T-shirt size, etc personal information! BTW why do we have a donate-button here? I keep randomly tapping on it by accident.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

where is the donate button?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It happens when I try clicking the name, I think ther's yellow star sometimes on some names, clicking a link opens a new view so I never really see where I clicked wrong.

(1) Show this thread