Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I tried to warn everyone early on that mixing money with the Great Awakening is not a good idea.

I have a feeling I could’ve made a killing at selling Doq Holliday merch, but that never felt right.

Once you go down that path, it then becomes a habit and you lose your purpose. It then becomes about the money, and not about the heart.

Thanks for listening.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Selling merch is not about money but about collecting people's names, addresses, email, T-shirt size, etc personal information! BTW why do we have a donate-button here? I keep randomly tapping on it by accident.

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It happens when I try clicking the name, I think ther's yellow star sometimes on some names, clicking a link opens a new view so I never really see where I clicked wrong.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

good to know thankQ

(1) Show this thread