Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_Account_Q/2500

Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💩 💩

Lmao this is some h0e sh|t!

Don’t count us out yet. Anyone that puts us on a path of higher vibes and love, is alright in my book. Actions always speak loudest.

I followed you from the beginning.VK is the real thing.Too many proofs.
😁

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Maybe they are trying to get ahead of something. Are certain accts about to be restored?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Be careful,I have been praying for you.

(1) Show this thread

'Water off a ducks back' VK 😎

DDV's 😑
Someone needs headphones 🎧

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

i got banned from that channel when i simply said to trust your intuition & be careful who you follow. tells me everything i need to know, VK!
#PooPooVibes

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

No worries VK we got your back!!#FamilyIsEverything

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

vk said doo doo
i cant stop laughing

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

😅Sounds like desperation VK!

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Well you can't be both... double agent 369 😂

I got rid of my telegram acct. Seems like there’s a lot of fake accts on there.
VK. I started following you on twit, wego & now here. Thank you for opening my eyes to whats going on in the world. I still have a lot to learn. i still question everything too.
Thank you for following me as well VK. I’m honored because I have a very small acct. 👍😊

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

We know you by your fruit. And as a positive influencer, for me personally, WWG1WGA means it doesn't matter who you are, if you are one of us, we've got your back.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Dude, I don't care who you really are or what others say, you're family to me. Signing up on Twitter was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I finally found people who see the world the way I do. You along with others gave me something I didn't have, hope, and for that I am grateful. I love you and the whole AU family too.

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

i agree whole-heartedly. Nothing but good vibes & love here. And before, on Twitter. That was my family, then & now.
Anyone who spreads division, isnt part of the true movement. 💕

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

If VK is a C_A honeypot, we are all C_A honeypots?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

who are you masked man 😎😂🕊

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Boy Oh Boy --Are they threatened by your Truth and High Vibes. You must be WAY over the mark.. They are scared..

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Whoever you are VK, you have brought peace and comfort to many including myself. You have awoken a spirit amongst the AU family. I followed you on twit also and was happy to see you here. I am keeping my vibes high!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Telegram bent over for PayPal. AU didn't!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Doo doo vibes really stink...they just trying to fook with our vibe. It won't work, but it's funny 😄

The same group said Anonup is a CIA psyop. Saying bad stuff about@VincentKennedy and anonup shows their colors and i left their group. Of all of the social media sites (including truth social) its the most positive place. It feels like home. If it wasnt for my AU family i might have given up a long time ago.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

🙂Agreed!

(1) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

as far as that telegram page goes, ive not cared for it at all. posts some creepy feeling crap and the emojis used always have the seven count, which reminds me of the 777 God coding this guy bragged about being the script writer for. drama is not a thing here, unless we allow it. i vote no and we keep moving ahead. 😊https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmicDisclosure/comments/8sm0lg/comment/e10vrtl/

😂😂 Well, I watched this movie last night and thought of you , one of the good guys within the FBI and his name is Vincent too....Memory on Prime with Liam Neesen, and Guy Pearce as Vincent
About taking down, child trafficking of high ranking government officials.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response kim stanley to her Publication

that was movie was excellent! I just watched it two days ago.

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Hasn't the C_A been defunct for a while...just a hunch...
also have a similar hunch regarding F B I. Or, at the very least under white hat control. Again, just my own vibes.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Earlier I posted a comment on Doq Holliday's post warning us of the perils of making/mixing money with The Great Awakening. Here is my post comment about you and Doq: 100% agree! There are those who sell merch that are very good people and I believe well-intended, but money ALWAYS gets in the way to some degree.

JUST the other day I was talking to a friend and named you, VK and a few others who don't sell anything yet show up day after day. If ever I start to have any doubt because of the combined convoluted intel we receive--you and the others mentioned above are my peace in the storm, you increase my faith.

THANK YOU DOQ!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know we here at AU dont really give a flat fook who you actually are, you have brought us to the calm, informed, group awaking of our own God consciousness experience with love and kindness.
That is all that matters.
Because you have helped manage the chaos for yrs WE ARE in a better place with ourselves and God and are better equipped spiritually, emotionally, & information wise to handle what is coming than probably and other group of ppl on Earth right now.
Thank you Vincent Kennedy!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🏼🥰💫

(11) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

was he talking about you or someone else who copyed you

Again.
This won’t be the Last Public
Apology letter you will see in the
Upcoming Weeks.
And yes Dan, Cover Blown
So bad Truth Social made you
Change your Name to
Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy
to Avoid the FAKE Account Ban.
Also, Don’t forget to delete the same fake fighter jet photos on your other CIA SHILL Account as well.
And No “Lo” Creating Doubt is shilling a fake CGI CIA Account to patriots for 2 Years that Vince McMahon is a Made up Air Force pilot named Vincent Kennedy, The Undertaker is playing Sleepy Joe Biden, JFK JR is really TRUMP and Jackie is really Melania wearing a Mask. If anyone needs to wake up it's that clown show

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Am laughing at their stupidity 😂. People have survived the greatest psyop to fall for this?