Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_Account_Q/2500

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

You know we here at AU dont really give a flat fook who you actually are, you have brought us to the calm, informed, group awaking of our own God consciousness experience with love and kindness.
That is all that matters.
Because you have helped manage the chaos for yrs WE ARE in a better place with ourselves and God and are better equipped spiritually, emotionally, & information wise to handle what is coming than probably and other group of ppl on Earth right now.
Thank you Vincent Kennedy!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🏼🥰💫

Guru Featuring Baybe - Lifesaver - YouTube

Music video by Guru Featuring Baybe performing Lifesaver.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

❤️

WELL SAID NANA♡

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯✨🙌🏻✨👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Thank you for everything!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Hear hear! I'll drink to that! ☕

Amen Amen

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Thank you for those nice words patriot

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

I know you know, but maybe it's worth saying it now, you really mean a lot to me. These inter-actions over the years have helped me learn and grow so much, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, consciously, you name it - its like no stone left unturned. I've witnessed your heart in this movement, this family. I've seen you lift others up, continually, without fail. You are true, vibes don't lie. It could just be in my heart-mind, but I swear I 'hear you' at times. It may be a subtle, nonverbal nod of encouragement, or the undeniable syncs that match up with inner thoughts. I know there's more to it, to all of us, together in this phase. It's more than the words or posts you share, it's the offline moments where visions and clarity comes through in a flash. When I 'randomly' feel your presence in Spirit while driving or meditating, its clear as day. It may sound wild or far-fetched to some, but to me it's experiences I won't forget. Been wanting to say that for a min, so TY, much love VK.

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Maybe try khakis and a golf shirt to go unnoticed!!

(5) Show this thread

Yes, thank you Vincent Kennedy! You are someone who encourages all of us! “By our fruits we are known.” Thank you for being the calm in the storm, for encouraging us to use discernment and to do our own investigations! Hugs!