Only people mentioned by @17Seventy6 in this post can reply

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

i got blocked from that channel for calling them out on some bolonga.
Doo Doo vibes confirmed for me

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

I had already blocked ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE Q on Truth Social. Glad I trusted my gut.

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

What did you base this on?

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🤡

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ahhhhh A very wise person just instructed all of us to ignore the negative vibes. Teacher heal thy self. that’s OK we’re all Vibin so high we zip zap right through those negatives.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Bunk ass clown info here...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I spent almost a year getting ALL the shit calls from coming into my home, cell, and online phones. I had the calls finally down to a rare once-a-month or so call that never called back cause of the legal notice in my screening message they heard before hanging up and leaving NO message. Popped in a couple of times into TG and hadn't for maybe like a year. But anyway, RIGHT after login in and sending the required phone number (installing the app on phone is the ONLY way to do that) the calls tsunami in again! I'd like to introduce my steel-toed boot to the balls of the assholes behind that!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

I dumped TG awhile ago. The psyops was off the charts. There was some good info there, but not enough to merit the space it took up on my phone.

McAfee begging links provide some cover. Mocking!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

oops, didn't see you posted same. Didn't see the other pic, now we got it twice!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤣and this...
doo doo vibes

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Lmao this is some h0e sh|t!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💩 💩

(100) Show this thread

Thing is, patriots are nice....