GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Who gave you all the heads up on that a long time ago?

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😁 Y.O.U.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God steared me "away" from him and others so to speak but I navigated to him bc well our movement, i thought there was just many of us and that was the splaination for him not being on deck beside me but aboard i thought:) blablablaπŸ˜…πŸͺ–πŸŒŠ

That woukd be you Doq. πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ€›

Discernment and Communication....The Internet.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That would be @doqholliday and I remember well because it made me very happy and I amplified it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

like VK said what habbened?

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

You did ....

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Yes you did! And the statement came after you questioned as to why none of them have joined AnonUp too . 🍿

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I remember that but didnt realize who DOQ was talking about till now. Ive missed so much πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i have been bizy with other aspects of everything,w h a t happened? πŸ”Ž

(6) Show this thread

a la 4881 [injected]

still think there was something to the VK *’s dropped back in twit days… an β€œi’m watching you, of sorts…”