GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

aren’t the majority of that crew a bunch of newbies anyway? like been doing digs since 2020 or something? why team up? nobody is better than anyone else. WWG1WGA i thought. if i cant get what i need from juliansrum, kanekoa, vk and a couple of other patriots, i dont need it anyway. i like a lot of those guys individually but as a team…🖕

Inevitable has been around since the beginning.
Brutus is his doggie.
He has been a mostly truther poster before, havent really seen him since twit wit, but he has always been a bit full of himself.

But like Doq Nana keeps wondering why NONE of them are on here?
Zero, NONE!

In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Imo intuitively..i think there is "more to the story" with all of this...

That’s been the question in my mind too, Nana.
why none are here?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

It’s an energy thing (I’m being dead serious).

Above a certain vibration negative types are literally repelled. Sorry, but that’s how vibrational frequencies work.

Ever notice that negative people become even more negative around a positive person (vocal and even angry?) - people vibrating at lower frequencies (the frequencies of fear and unhealthy anger) literally cannot stand to be around higher vibrational people (the opposite is also true).

Have you tried listening to mainstream media much lately? I personally cannot stand to have it on at all. Again, it’s a vibrational thing.

While trolls do exist on AU, I find that there are far fewer here than on - for example - Telegram. They literally cannot tolerate the vibe on AU (at least, this is my observation).

(Now you know what we have to do to run these bastards out of Earth forever - go where they cannot ie. vibe high 😁).

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Well said. 😊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

bingo!

(18) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i noticed,but not itchy about it, feels well balanced
They do have another vibe about them,i thought they was placed here by our team in forehand, and therefor not here...but then Doq and VK are here...but they may have that purpose to be here for us and the other larger accounts still out "there" bcs well same as we did
Sather saying (-) about anyone can be optics and of security reasons
Sather andthe other can be a buffer as well I thought
Attract bots and such so AU doesnt get as many like Truth I thought. i am maybe wrong, and the account are [them] if so its obvs why they not here, AU see them coming way out and they cant get in

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

Maybe so but Nana thinks there is more to it.

(1) Show this thread