#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Smith-Mundt Rev. really changed things. It enabled full tax payer funding to brainwash the American People. As we all know it was happening before that but after 2012 it went into overdrive. Have to clear the cabal run airwaves. People are hypnotized. There is a reason TV's are still dirt cheap.

Cut the cables, End the Signal.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Cut the signal...
I am Going all WiFI using ESP and thought patterns.
Stopped watching television in 2010.
The TV puts us in a trance, gives post hypnotic suggestions and then people go out into society "Programmed".
Once the trance is broken, we can no longer be put into the post hypnotic suggestions, and therefore we are more mindful of what we think and observe.
The cables themselves act as a type of prison by keeping us in a lower frequency.
Time to do some sketchy s$%t I'd say.

within the last 2 weeks have become very aware of the dif in frequencies, and realizing I have to stay above a certain frequency to pull so much forward. truth, im failing miserably so desp need prayers. guess it's the precipice. stress induces a reliance on beer or wine to disconnect, but realized the amazing beautiful side i don't want to disconnect from and need desp to stay conn. thinking im at that red line moment:). please pray for me, for humanity and apologies for the "slow ride". much gratitude to my teachers, especially for the patience.

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

🙏🙏🌹

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers. don't be so hard on yourself.... acknowledge the feelings, know they exist, but don't live there. gently distract yourself with things you enjoy....take a walk, listen to music, play with a pet. feeling is being human, just do not be too despaired. sending you love, respect and hugs fren.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏💖Sending prayers for you Sadie✨💫
Stay strong and know you are supported thru the power of God The Creator's Love and Light✨💖

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God,
I come to you with a humble and contrite heart.
I ask favor for someone else and not myself.
Please send an angel of protection over Sadie.
Please give her strength and wisdom to make decisions that are in her best interests. Give her sober thought and grace.
IN your name we pray....

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Amen 🙏

Amen🙏

(5) Show this thread