Smith-Mundt Rev. really changed things. It enabled full tax payer funding to brainwash the American People. As we all know it was happening before that but after 2012 it went into overdrive. Have to clear the cabal run airwaves. People are hypnotized. There is a reason TV's are still dirt cheap.

Cut the cables, End the Signal.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Growing up we could only watch TV for a couple of hours a day (also only 3 channels) we had a rule that the TV couldn't be turned on at all on Sunday. As an adult I kept the Sunday rule with my kids, at first.
Then came video games, and even I was hooked. I can see it now.
I keep hearing my mom saying "That thing will rot your brain!"

NPR cultee's are going tp be loosing their minds!!!!!!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The Phones & Tablets may be worse.

You can see people with the TV on, but completely engrossed in their phones or tablets.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

📺☠

My tv viewing is between Big Bang and Everyone loves Raymond.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i took my cable box back to the company in 2012 when my son got dressed while watching spongebob. I notified his polo shirt was on backwards as he got into the car. he was in fifth grade. it was the last straw. i could sense we were becoming dumber. until 5 years ago i had not realized what happened with the smith mundt act.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAVNT HAD TV IN 20 YRS AND DEFINITELY NO MSM UNLESS I WANTED TO SEE WHAT PROPAGANDA THEY WERE PUSHING OR TO SHUT DOWN THEIR LIVE CHAT

i love the point you make about cheap TVs...great call

Cut cables years ago.

It freed me to relearn how grow a garden again. It’s been a ten year + process.

It helped me free my creative mind from a funk.

I am less stressed.

I started cooking again.

I no longer value the black box opinions.

I pray again.

I now spend time with my son and husband.

Every day I challenge myself to do something out of my comfort zone.

I enjoy the silent musing.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

was just about to share that too...

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

When is the EBS coming ?

Rip the Bandaid off

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Get this bloodline spook off my screen.

(1) Show this thread
TV sign off - YouTube

Back in the day, few stations broadcasted 24 hours. This is how they would sign off.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I haven't watched television for decades - its a bunch of lies.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

That makes sense. I haven't watched TV in over 35 years. Strictly radio and podcasts. I was a 30+ year friend of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Since Rush's death I'm in a media blackout. Except for internet and AU.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Totally Agree VK, but can we do it after the EBS???😂
Please, been waiting a long time to see justice..🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In 2012 I was so brainwashed! If I could come out of it they can too.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Haven't watched TV in five years, with a few very minor exceptions. Also quit smoking five years ago (smoked for over 40 years)…
2017 ... a great year!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I cut that cord yrs ago. I watch a movie every now and then and thats it. I hardly turn on TV anymore.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Cut the cord for awhile now. Feels good and I don't miss it.

I turned off the news a few years ago, and totally broke away from their ability to control my mind. Now, I'll turn it on from time to time or my wife will have it on...I feel like a spy behind enemy lines. The mission impossible music plays in my mind. Might change my name to Fang Fang.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Nada ... to his Publication

OMG, what a picture from that description. Fang Fang. I stopped watching tv a while back, once in a while I will watch with my grown kids, and it is idiotic and LOUD! Sometimes my husband will watch Fox News, and I will listen a bit, but it is just nonsense. The stories they deem important are bizarre, and the real news is kept from people.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response GOD WON to her Publication

we still have tvs, as well.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

ethernet too?

asking for a friend!

🤔
[E]nd the [S]ignal

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

vbz

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi VK,
Tell-a-lie- vision has been one of (their) greatest mind control tools. Your TS goes back to 💧1211. The Nescafé commercial, following the emergency bulletin announcing JFK had been shot, is a clear example of mind control. They induced the traumatic news of JFK being shot and followed it with a swinging clock pendulum and spoon. Then to follow with the music box programming music. Cathy O'Brien wrote about this as MK Ultra programming. My grandma had the best word for a TV. She called it the idiot box. She was right! (They) depend on you tuning in for regular programming. Not me! I can't wait till they cut those cables.