#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Smith-Mundt Rev. really changed things. It enabled full tax payer funding to brainwash the American People. As we all know it was happening before that but after 2012 it went into overdrive. Have to clear the cabal run airwaves. People are hypnotized. There is a reason TV's are still dirt cheap.

Cut the cables, End the Signal.

Cut the signal...
I am Going all WiFI using ESP and thought patterns.
Stopped watching television in 2010.
The TV puts us in a trance, gives post hypnotic suggestions and then people go out into society "Programmed".
Once the trance is broken, we can no longer be put into the post hypnotic suggestions, and therefore we are more mindful of what we think and observe.
The cables themselves act as a type of prison by keeping us in a lower frequency.
Time to do some sketchy s$%t I'd say.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Same. 2011. ESP way to go

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I got rid of my TV in 2001.
During the start of the Iraq war I was living with a boyfriend in London & he had the news on all thentime, I saw right through the lies being projected.
If I’m in a home with a TV on, I feel the negative vibes...I found a way to observe without attachment but more recently when staying at my Dad’s, I found that harder to do...perhaps the negative TV frequency had been turned up a notch 😏 I can’t listen to the radio, the news & ad breaks do my head in.
Most days I have frequency music playing in the house.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I am right there with you.
I spend most of my days in silence or sometimes just a frequency in the background. If there is a TV where I am I get highly agitated and have to go elsewhere.
I love the silence....

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

within the last 2 weeks have become very aware of the dif in frequencies, and realizing I have to stay above a certain frequency to pull so much forward. truth, im failing miserably so desp need prayers. guess it's the precipice. stress induces a reliance on beer or wine to disconnect, but realized the amazing beautiful side i don't want to disconnect from and need desp to stay conn. thinking im at that red line moment:). please pray for me, for humanity and apologies for the "slow ride". much gratitude to my teachers, especially for the patience.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

sending prayers. don't be so hard on yourself.... acknowledge the feelings, know they exist, but don't live there. gently distract yourself with things you enjoy....take a walk, listen to music, play with a pet. feeling is being human, just do not be too despaired. sending you love, respect and hugs fren.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

🙏🙏🌹

(5) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I SEE YOU....HAHA

my favorite ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Does this include listening to the radio?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yes, I am mindful of what I listen to.
Check the frequencies and listen to music that uses Solfeggio frequencies. They are the ones that are adjusted to give healing and comfort instead of discordant negative vibrations.
The Rockefellers had music rewritten to be in the 440 hz range. That causes chaos and discomfort....
https://www.mindvibrations.com/432-hz/

(2) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌