#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Smith-Mundt Rev. really changed things. It enabled full tax payer funding to brainwash the American People. As we all know it was happening before that but after 2012 it went into overdrive. Have to clear the cabal run airwaves. People are hypnotized. There is a reason TV's are still dirt cheap.

Cut the cables, End the Signal.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I turned off the news a few years ago, and totally broke away from their ability to control my mind. Now, I'll turn it on from time to time or my wife will have it on...I feel like a spy behind enemy lines. The mission impossible music plays in my mind. Might change my name to Fang Fang.

OMG, what a picture from that description. Fang Fang. I stopped watching tv a while back, once in a while I will watch with my grown kids, and it is idiotic and LOUD! Sometimes my husband will watch Fox News, and I will listen a bit, but it is just nonsense. The stories they deem important are bizarre, and the real news is kept from people.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it