πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Biden's former rival in the election, Tulsi Gabbard, announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party and called on colleagues to follow her example.

She said Democrats are "controlled by an elitist cabal of war mongers" that divides people, undermines freedoms, protects criminals, persecutes opponents "and, above all, drags us into a nuclear war."

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

She can save the bullshit, she will never be trusted . .

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't trust any WEF Princesses.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Not to be trusted

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

Liar, liar.

IMO don’t trust her!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Newest RINO Antifa Moll Gabbard is or was WEF. No go.
Can't pin this one down. No trust.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Tulsi Gabbard
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/state-state-democrats-running-republicans-get-office-even-name-call-secret-sleepers/

IN STATE AFTER STATE... Democrats Are Running as Republicans to Get Into Office - They Even Have a Name for It - They Call it "Secret Sleepers"
Democrats are running as Republicans in races across America today. It’s the only way they can win in a majority of locations around the country. So they pretend to be Republicans until after they are elected. They even have a name for these Democrat plants. They’re called β€œsecret ..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/state-state-democrats-running-republicans-get-office-even-name-call-secret-sleepers/

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

For libs n DS folks, help is available.

Sorry!! Leopards don’t change their Spots!! 😬

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

WEF puppet(imo)....timing of her announcement right before Midterms. 2024 run to siphon off independqnt voters. well known in Hawaii that she grew up in a cult, (father)offshoot of Hari Krisna, run by a guru naned Chris Butler "Science of Identity". Her husband was/is member of cult. I dont trust her...says all the right things but...

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

I agree - at the very least timing is suspicious as F

(1) Show this thread

Rats playing the shell game.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

i do not trust her

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

@johnnyq, I remember an interview with Amanda Grace where she spoke about a vision or prophecy of a beautiful women from the democratic party that God will wake up this women and use her, and she will see the corruption within her own party and she will separate from the party and revolt against it.
You never know or expect who God will use for His will to be done! God has a pattern of using people who have been amongst the wolves.
The development of this will be interesting to follow!

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Sounds like a new world fantasy.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

VK said something about her not long ago...that she was gonna put center stage...something like that...
Less than 30 days from Midterms...suspicious ...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Putting her in the spotlight as she speaks out against her own party will hopefully red-pill many who continue to slumber.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

Nice try, Tulsi. Don't think America First Republicans will trust you.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I do not trust her but sure glad for her description of democrats.

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸ’« #WWG1WGA God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Yep! She can ride that dark horse straight to thru the gates of Hell.
Deceit in leaders will not be acceptable any longer.

(1) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ α΄œΚŸα΄›Κ€α΄€ Β· Ξ³Ξ½αΏΆΞΈΞΉ-ΟƒΞ΅Ξ±Ο…Ο„ΟŒΞ½ Β· α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄€α΄˜α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄ α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄…Ιͺɒʏ Β·α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 Β· α΄…Κ€ α΄α΄œκœ±α΄‡-ꜱΙͺα΄„α΄‹ Β· α΄€Κα΄€α΄›α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄€Κœ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ Ι΄ Κ€α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄€ Β· α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏꜰ α΄α΄‡α΄›α΄€ΚŸ Β· ᴍᴜꜱΙͺα΄„ ᴍᴀɴ Β·

Grifter

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Gabbard is not to be trusted IMO. She is a trojan horse, a wolf in her white sheeps clothing. A member of young globalists like Crenshaw. BEWARE!

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Maria Bartrioma was also in that group.

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Flip-Flopper - where the wind blows - she goes....If it walks like a traitor, talks like a traitor, smells like a traitor, lies like a traitor...then it must be a ........ !

This is what she isβ—οΈπŸ€¨

She’s Part of the EVIL Globalist PLANβ—οΈπŸ€¨

I DON’T TRUST THIS WOMAN SO SHES LEAVING THE DEMONRATS PARTY β—οΈπŸ€¨What to become a RINO NO THANKS WE HAVE ENOUGH RINOS 😏We are trying to get rid if them❗️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Like Lindsay and Mitch?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Like Illary, [they] put on humanitarian cloaks, say what we the people are sayin, and send it over and over again til they win back theyre baal programing in enmass world wide,nation by nation since right now [they] see nothing can stop whas coming and to have [theyre] puppets aka right now swingers for Illarys ol power, are seeded into the marathon we all in
Since the light is here, they are exposed, they need new runners I think like they always do when exposed
yet this time its cosmiQ and really not even [seeding] will "help" i think something something

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

REPS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE DEMS. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR NEW PLAN. BOTH PARTIES ARE COMPROMISED. WE NO LONGER NEED A TWO- PARTY SYSTEM TO KEEP US DIVIDED AND CONTROLLING US. NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW I VOTE.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I wonder if she is being groomed to run for president on the Republican ticket in 2024. I wouldn't trust this one as far as I could throw her. Once awake you see things differently.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Matthew 24:

Jesus said, "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

The end of the evil Satanic rule and the beginning of a beautiful new world. Revelations 21:

"I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, β€œBehold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, sorrow nor crying. There shall be no more pain". . .

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Beware false prophets and leaders - Eternity is FOREVER. Where will you spend it?

(1) Show this thread

She's lying. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! She will run as a republican or independent and vote hard left EVERY TIME.

democrats are born lying and die that way. you've been warned.

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

JFK was a democrat. Infiltration is necessary, she is one of the best the military ever produced off the farm

#SunTzu

(1) Show this thread

Even questionable people can speak truth.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My take on her may be wrong but I have always felt her to be a cabal plant, back up plan of sorts, option if the Biden/Pelosi/Obumer current plan needed a fall back saviour.
She was part of the NWOs little group just like Dan Crenshaw and I have the same impression of him.
Just my Personal Opinion.
I really don't trust either of them.

Patriot, Pro-Military, Pro USA, Trump 2024, MAGA Christian.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed, something is not right about her. I will take the free press she is giving us by leaving democrat party but that is all I will take from her.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A trjan horse and a wolf in sheeps clothing.

(4) Show this thread