ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🇺🇲 Biden's former rival in the election, Tulsi Gabbard, announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party and called on colleagues to follow her example.

She said Democrats are "controlled by an elitist cabal of war mongers" that divides people, undermines freedoms, protects criminals, persecutes opponents "and, above all, drags us into a nuclear war."

Gabbard is not to be trusted IMO. She is a trojan horse, a wolf in her white sheeps clothing. A member of young globalists like Crenshaw. BEWARE!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Thanks for sharing, saved it. 😇

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Maria Bartrioma was also in that group.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Yes, I remember that.

(1) Show this thread