ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anyone knows what this might be?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Do you know where it is being done?
Juan says that a lotof this kind of thing is for protection against missiles.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe small part is that, but thar should do military aircrafts. This is in Europe actually. I would recommend listening to "Bloodline" George series. A lot of stuff explained there, if I remember well, chemtrails briefly too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks will check him out, Juan did say other things as well.

When I was in AZ at Lake Havasu, I noticed that there were only beautiful colorful sunsets when they chemtrailed.

Don't trust Juan 100%. Lot's of missed dates lol. Remember, disinfo. No outside comms.

You mean like Trump will be inaugurated in April, 2020!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Did he say Trump would be inaugurated then or did he say that by April first that Trump would still be President and anyone who voted for the Dem nominee would know it was a mistake?

I don't remember him ever saying that Trump would be inaugerated by then.
I believe he made a bet.
So far I dont see that he lost the bet.
Trump will be President the rest of his life and pretty sure that by then ppl saw that Biden was a mistake.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Juan has been has mad sense of the insanity. He explains how deep and widespread the evil corruption is. As does The Fall of the Cabal and others. He has been source of encouragement reminding us what is happening is Biblical. We will experience a Book of Esther reversal when all seems lost God will have the final say.

I saw the last injection of the Fall of the Cabal the other day and havent had time to watch it.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it