ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anyone knows what this might be?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Do you know where it is being done?
Juan says that a lotof this kind of thing is for protection against missiles.

Maybe small part is that, but thar should do military aircrafts. This is in Europe actually. I would recommend listening to "Bloodline" George series. A lot of stuff explained there, if I remember well, chemtrails briefly too.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok not finding it, where to search, search engines? rumble? help please and thank you.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bitchute👍

(1) Show this thread

Thanks will check him out, Juan did say other things as well.

When I was in AZ at Lake Havasu, I noticed that there were only beautiful colorful sunsets when they chemtrailed.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Or when CA has fires!
🌅

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Chemsets ~ Suntrails

(3) Show this thread