Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Blue screen footage for a possible False Flag News Report?

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Very large quantities of VK's favorite water? 😉🏝

Interesting use of structured water!

https://mandarinwater.com/en/science/h3o2

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

making clowds? looks like they airbrushing...covering up something?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

So far all I can confirm is that he is singing in Serbian 😆

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Pavlović?😁

(1) Show this thread

Ok, I saw the spray hitting what seemed like a invisible wall or something. Does anyone else see that? I could be wrong, it's been a long day

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Are they chemtrails that are providing cover for incoming CMEs? Are they chemicals that are benefitting humans, wildlife and plants? Whatever they are, they are for our benefit imo.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Spraying HCQ?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Creator translation:

The other day, one of the buildings in Belgrade on Voda, which is currently under construction, was on fire... The boss was psychotic and said that this must not be done at any cost.

to be repeated again and now they have taken helicopters up to see who can pee into the distance longer... All this at our expense of course

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

They are literally spraying air lol

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Voda is the word for water.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you know where it is being done?
Juan says that a lotof this kind of thing is for protection against missiles.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe small part is that, but thar should do military aircrafts. This is in Europe actually. I would recommend listening to "Bloodline" George series. A lot of stuff explained there, if I remember well, chemtrails briefly too.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

First thought: a helicopter designed to fight fires.
Second conspiracy thought: a helicopter designed to spray harmful chemicals on whatever [they] choose.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Idk but I’ve seen some funky cloud patterns in our skies more than once lately and they can’t be natural formations.

😳 What? That was in BG?

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

Yep. Not very far from me. Also, there's a lot of chemtrails recently.

(1) Show this thread

Helicopter equipped to fight a high rise fire

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Would have been nice to have something like this on 9 1 1.

(1) Show this thread

I am not a Helicopter expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. My best assumption is that is poison.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Are they running out of planes for the chemtrails now?

Trying to laser the firmament?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I'd assume more of the same, but they trying to be as obvious as possible, so they use a helicopter instead of a plane

using either this type of bucket or one actually attached to the helicopter with a spray nozzle on it for putting out fires in high-rises

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS EVER SINCE 9/11, WHY DON'T THEY GET ONE OF THOSE BUCKETS THEY USE FOR FIREFIGHTING AND ATTACH A NOZZLE TO THE BOTTOM OF IT THAT REMOTELY CONTROLS TO OPEN UP AND SPRAY HIGH-RISES WITH THE PUT OUT FIRES, SIMPLE IDEA BUT NOBODY EVER DOES THAT

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

It looks suspiciously like the inevitable fuckery of a dying global system to me.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

HCQ?

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

spray-a-portal? 🤔🤣

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nope
But it looks like an expensive event!
Back in 1994 to hire a helicopter in Naknek Alaska was $700.00 per
hour.