This is what your Nation's Capital has become under Joe Biden...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

plan b?
Camping definition:
b. Sports A place where athletes engage in intensive training, especially preseason training.

I camp all the time. :) Nature is the best medicine.

Watching prepping for winter videos last week: what to do if the lights and heat go out. Put a tent on your bed and grab the sleeping bag. LED lights last forever: thinking of getting those strip ones and lining all the seams inside the tent. Could change colors with remote and pretend it’s stars. We could be camping in our bedrooms before long.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Front row seats?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

I will bring my guitar

im in. maybe a campsite on Anon Island?

You mean "camping" as in no heat, no electricity, no running water, no internet and hope somebody brought the can of baked beans and hand-crank can-opener type of "camping"?

Count me in...Who is bringing the smores and telescope?

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Got our fall campout in two weeks w/ the old gang of dear friends. They're liberals , as was I back in the day, but since I always was otherwise the wild card in the bunch, they just shrug, roll them eyes and bare along with me ... as I must with them these days ... ;)
One of them who keeps up a half way decent long distance dialogue w/ me has asked me some interesting questions over the past couple years since I've been back in touch w/ them as the 'new improved' born again Christian conservative version of myself so I hold out hope and allow God to work His work since I've already played my hand with them for the most part.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

You mean like, on purpose, or meet up at location Green Rock when SHTF? Fo real though. We could drop a pin in a national forest and go build a city.

I got an acre out back but I don't think ya'll would all fit. lol I am thinking of getting a tipi, I am in my terrible fitties, and why fookin not.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Sounds like a plan.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

you’ll have to pup my tent

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

YOU MEAN LIKE IN AN RV?😉😉😉😉

Haha! I’m down! Let’s make it a party!

Damn Sasquatch ruined it for many people VK, just sayin.

In response William Filer to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/c/proguide66 Like some thoughts on this channel as well.

(1) Show this thread

camping ./sync (even though it's different!)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't know whether I should find my tent and sleeping bag or do Gematria.

Three Days Of Darkness 217
Baron William Trump 217
Trust Sessions 217
Who Let The Dogs Out 217
The Days Of Noah Are Now 217
Dooms Day Second Coming 217
A Very High Frequency 217
Solfeggio Frequencies 217

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=We+should+all+go+camping

I'd rather go camping.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Both! 🤣

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

RV

(2) Show this thread

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

best camping weather of the yr here in NWA and Bikes Blues and BBQ is happening too along w all the craft fairs!

Took the last couple of days off from school work with my daughters, feeling worn down. I really enjoy homeschooling them and guiding them through their learning experiences but it has been difficult for me to want to read our bibles for the last few months. Today, sitting in my chair, pushing myself to open up the Who is God? textbook, I see our next lesson mentioning our imperfect world and a story about camping. Hoping for a moment of clarity, we start reading. It was the perfect lesson that I was able to apply to a great difficulty in our lives that my daughters and I are currently experiencing. If I hadn't seen your comment on camping, I may not have been able to push myself to start that lesson. Very grateful for everyone here and for every share. Even the smallest ripples of thought carry so much potential. 💙

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂🤣

On that note, maybe buy a cheap sleeping bag for the winter.

Cheap insurance.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

217........ and relevant or not I just bought a "Life's better around a Campfire" mug. I'm in 😁

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

🎯 well yeah at the 👇

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I like camping … lets make fires too

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

THE best reason to go camping! .......... nothing smells as good as an oak wood fire

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"Not sure about internet though." ;)

88 days between your "camping" posts👀

💧88 begins with:
"Ten days.
Darkness."

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

woah

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

88 days in the year remain today, feels like go time!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I do not know what time that video was made...

But it's daylight and not a human in sight.

When I camp, I get up .e.a.r.l.y. to enjoy coffee and a sunrise. I like to make some noise, because I was so quiet when I was asleep...An airhorn comes to mind! Breakfast bell...camping is fun.

Homeless? Looks like a great Antifa staging location.