This is what your Nation's Capital has become under Joe Biden...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

We should all go camping.

Took the last couple of days off from school work with my daughters, feeling worn down. I really enjoy homeschooling them and guiding them through their learning experiences but it has been difficult for me to want to read our bibles for the last few months. Today, sitting in my chair, pushing myself to open up the Who is God? textbook, I see our next lesson mentioning our imperfect world and a story about camping. Hoping for a moment of clarity, we start reading. It was the perfect lesson that I was able to apply to a great difficulty in our lives that my daughters and I are currently experiencing. If I hadn't seen your comment on camping, I may not have been able to push myself to start that lesson. Very grateful for everyone here and for every share. Even the smallest ripples of thought carry so much potential. 💙

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JennaBee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jenna Bee, click on at the bottom under it