#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

☹️Well in this interview he says Trump has done what he could and that he did not sign the EO to allow the military to act on foreign interference etc... It's awful, he was very negative and just threw gasoline for the MSM to just light the fire easier on the digital soldiers. Flynn denied all that the digital soldiers are saying... I'm gutted. https://rumble.com/vdl5cb-interview-with-general-michael-flynn.html

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pochita in this post can reply

In response Dalva Morato to his Publication

"In all fighting, the direct method may be used for joining battle, biut indirect methods will be needed in order to secure victory." Sun Tzu

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

He also told Billings to hold onto that bottle of wine!

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

The Art of WAR...pretend to be weak when you are strong....He will not divulge ANY info...optics or disinfo is necessary...HOLD THE LINE.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Could it mean Trump is still President because 'fraud' (treason) vitialates everything!?

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Don't overlook the end#HOLDTHATBOTTLEOFWINE

Patriot, I want my grandchildren to be free. I want to see justice! I believe this is a war of good verses evil. I trust God and the plan.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Yes he did say that!!!

(1) Show this thread

Do you think he would admit to it? What kind of tactical war benefit would that bring? What do you think the masses of sheep would do?