Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Did you steal Lapin's "e"?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

I'm more comfy now than I've been in years! There's no doubt in my mind :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cali Glow to her Publication

We get to choose , Do you want to be happy or miserable, pick your poison! It's a state of mind!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Hey Hey Hey VK hope all is well Buddy, President Trump will ALWAYS BE OUR GUY that's why our GOOD LORD CHOSE HIM!! He is David and he's going to take Goliath down to his knees and I can't wait to see that, Lord please watch over our President and protect him with your armor and the troops as well. AMEN !!

Or was Flynn just laughingly saying he wouldnt give up his bottle of wine? Why would he mirror the truth throughout the whole interview, just to reveal that Trump is still president at the end? Why wouldnt the enemy catch that? Makes no sense.

Only followers of this user (@TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

I think maybe he's telling us to keep up hope and not to give up. He wouldn't even be allowed to disclose anything if he wanted to. People just do not understand that Q is a peek inside the operation so we know what's going on behind the scenes because we would NEVER get this information from any news source. And everything is compartmentalized so very few know what's going on and how... We got this!!! Just breathe!!!#wwg1wga

(3) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

❤️💕 😍 🥰

Yes he did and he mentioned something about him being just a man too. lol

hold the wine

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

GOL a go?

All I know is that we're not to look to any man to lead us but God only.. non of this shit is making sense.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

Which one clears liberals of their mental constipation?

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

Love this - thanks!

(6) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

Would that explain why WH lights out this morning and no flag flying?

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

In response Truth Angel to her Publication

Jesus loving, Conservative practicing love, kindness and forgiveness with some curse words. 🤷‍♀️

In response Truth Angel to her Publication

so the flag is finally down? reports said white house getting new live web camera. so the white house camera feed would be diwn.

(2) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

That He Is...🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

That's what I heard too!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

yessss 🍿🍿🍿

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

"you are made to feel crazy"
We are still gullible, I catch myself out all the time. Not used to being on guard – not in our nature. Now we know who the enemy is though,- what they've done to us, we really need to catch up.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

where? he didnt say much of anything. in fact very negative. said there is no plan. he hadnt talked to Trump since Jan 6th BUT yet Flynn moved to Florida. hhmmm. He needs to not do interviews if he is gonna be so negative. VERY disappointed in him.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

More vibe kings ...
Hold the line and the wine.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hold The Wine! 😂👍

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Then how and why did Joe Biden fly on AF1 today?

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

check out 21:53
"Any President of the United States, Democrat or Republlican, obviously takes Air Force One or 'PRIVATE PLANES' uhhh when they travel" .... it's called CYA and NO, I don't recall President Trump taking 'private planes' he ALWAYS used Air Force One when he traveled by plane!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3weVbtIRBQ

(3) Show this thread

yes. He also wants Patriots to start watching our city, county, state and our school officials. any local offices and hold them to their word.

🤩HE SURE DID!!!

TRUMP is STILL OUR GREAT PRESIDENT . ❤️🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga . ❤️

The lie!

Donald Trump Jr's meme post on twitter. Notice the "E" on his belt