I do about 2 hours of work and I am exhausted. Just want to mooch around, stare at trees, talk to frens. My mind doesn't want to go near emails, admin, projects. I have to remind myself that I am not lazy, it is just 5 years of economic warfare, social stress, and nonstop information bombardment โ€” without real vacations or breaks from a pervasive conflict.

Then again, the enemy may not be having a good time right now, and deservedly so.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the ๐Ÿง 

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

im older but 9-5 work left my sphere about 24 yrs ago.. manifesting stuff I like into $$& scrapping by is MAGIC to the soul.. real freedom is bliss..( i garden & grow flowers & bater part of my rent& chase old things & consign them @ antique stores( treasure hunting)= so I treasure hunt & grow flowers n herbs in all my spare time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚bliss 4 me

Couldn't agree with you more.
I have a full time job and I'm coming up to my 5 year anniversary this Friday.
I work hard and I do my job well but this is not what I want to do or feel I should be doing.
Unfortunately, bills & cost of living require a pay cheque.
I haven't had a proper vacation in over 7 years.
Only the odd day off here & there.
I spend my evenings outside in my backyard listening to the birds and watching the wildlife.
I am drained mentally, emotionally & physically.
But, I'm holding the line and will endure.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I hear ya - 4 intense years - I'm burnt out.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The last few days this has been on my mind: a level of incomprehension that we have all been able to continue to โ€œfunctionโ€ in life through this war and simultaneously a gratefulness for it. This war has changed us all, everyone, worldwide, yet here we are. ./sync

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

The tired that most of us feel is the kind that can't be slept off.