Just a shout out to the AU Family. Need prayers for the granddaughter 🙏 Please and Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your family.

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please God, Father Almighty hear my prayer. One of your children, Ms. Manley’s granddaughter, needs Your help. Please let it be Your will that all will be well, and that whatever the situation, please let it be resolved for the best possible good. Whatever Your will, please bring this family peace and comfort.

This, I humbly pray, in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏🙏💜🙏🙏
🙏🙏💜🙏🙏
🙏🙏💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

🙏🙏🙏♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏💙

Prayers sent her way 🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over T.M Manley's granddaughter. Please help her with whatever she is going through. Please help this family get the help, comfort, guidance, love and support they need to get through this. Please wrap your loving arms around her granddaughter and help her heal or help her with whatever is ailing her. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prayer for your granddaughter. 🙏🙏🙏

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

🙏🙏🙏 Prayers on the way.

prayers up!

🙏🙏🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

🙏❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your granddaughter Patriot.

Patriot of the Republic of America! Devoted to bringing out the best in everyone!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sure is a lot of praying going on here lately. The need is great. Prayers for you and yours.
🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏💜AMENE

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Prayers going up💞🙏💞

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers 🙏🙏

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Sending 🙌

Prayers for your granddaughter and family 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts