Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA IS PRAYING THIS MORNING THAT CHARLIE WARD IS CORRECT!

https://youtu.be/g5Ejv642854

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

When was this made? Is this an old video? I haven't seen any indication that any of these people have been arrested??? Are we just watching a work of alternate history fiction? I mean, for a guy who has been "Arrested", the dude has signed nearly 50 executive orders that have a real effect on Americans.
There just doesn't seem to be anything backing up this stuff.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

There is a lot of information backing this up. Did you not see the video of the night of Feb 2 of all the police cars pulling up to the capitol?

https://rumble.com/vdjnx5-232021-part-2-capitol-hill-sirens-white-house-still-dark-rumble-verion.html

(7) Show this thread

My issue with Charlie Ward's reveal, and I listened to the podcast, is his reference to '109' Senators. USA only has 100 Senators. I know Charlie is British, and it could have been an error in the writing or the reading of th intel, but this figure is simply impossible.

Charlie is certainly standing behind his intel. He states the original source is high level and very trusted, and Charlie backed it up with two verifications. Charlie agrees that the veracity of his source is on the line. Let's see what happens.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

I have had some screaming at me if I even reference Ward or Parkes. But, I have also done research from additional sources that don't always match the Dates successfully but their info seems to be a common thread. At this point, if there are still bad actors with tons of money and access, I can imagine that this would move target dates around.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

he was on robertdavidsteele b4 this pod. where rds shows the mongoose article that charlie recited. so maybe he had additional sources confirmed as he states. i find it humorous if anyone thinks published dates are to be followed. imho any who publish dates either 1. are disinfo experts with a purpose or 2. are falsifying hope 3. disifo experts non white hat

(5) Show this thread

How do Ward and Parkes SUDDENLY gain A MILLION views on their YT videos? Whilst Trump and most anons are banned....

Why does he promote the FAKE KING SCAM?

Asking for a friend

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lucinda Randolph to her Publication

Ward and Parkes are real Patriots, that's why the views and that's why they are still up on youtube so people can find the truth. We most likely have control of Twitter AND Youtube as we own all of their assets because of corruption, so Q team is leaving certain videos up to awaken the masses.

They had Ward go along with the Greg Hallett scheme so people would see him as a disinfo agent, but people like me know everything else is truth

(1) Show this thread

First time I have heard actual dates and times for when things are about to go down.

In response Chili Palmer to his Publication

i wouldnt count on dates and times.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother, teacher Christian. MAGA

Praying this is true.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hallejuah! Nana hopes this is made public today.