Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Not only Charlie's intel.....also shown on Robert David Steele's website!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My issue with Charlie Ward's reveal, and I listened to the podcast, is his reference to '109' Senators. USA only has 100 Senators. I know Charlie is British, and it could have been an error in the writing or the reading of th intel, but this figure is simply impossible.

Charlie is certainly standing behind his intel. He states the original source is high level and very trusted, and Charlie backed it up with two verifications. Charlie agrees that the veracity of his source is on the line. Let's see what happens.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

When was this made? Is this an old video? I haven't seen any indication that any of these people have been arrested??? Are we just watching a work of alternate history fiction? I mean, for a guy who has been "Arrested", the dude has signed nearly 50 executive orders that have a real effect on Americans.
There just doesn't seem to be anything backing up this stuff.

(6) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

of course you know, you are not alone. Godspeed.

I hope and pray that this is true.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

WE ALL ARE!! 🙏🏻🇺🇸😬

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

(1) Show this thread

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Who owns the global media?
Hint: Not the 4th Reich.
Another Hint: Who owns Hollywood and the world's financial systems?

Why do they get a free pass? Ask the hard questions, learn the difficult truth.

ME TO HE SAID THEY WERE ALL ARRESTED

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Doooooo ittttttt Qqqqqqq!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

https://michaeljlindell.com/ - has a GREAT new documentary Absolute Proof

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Im not even watching. I doubt our Military and those few in the know are leaking anything. Q always said, no outside comms.

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

My past experiences have told me not to put too much weight on what Charlie says but I do hope this time he is 100% right and proves me wrong. 🙏🙏

In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication

"It's an amazing time to be alive!"

I hope, after all this, he is right too. Hopefully enough people are realising what's going on for the people to tip the tables.

In the end, hopefully, it will be the over 7 billion good humans who ensure a good future for humanity.

(1) Show this thread

Hardworking Deplorable. Trump is my President.

Wow....I hope this happens!! Prayers!!