Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA IS PRAYING THIS MORNING THAT CHARLIE WARD IS CORRECT!

https://youtu.be/g5Ejv642854

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My issue with Charlie Ward's reveal, and I listened to the podcast, is his reference to '109' Senators. USA only has 100 Senators. I know Charlie is British, and it could have been an error in the writing or the reading of th intel, but this figure is simply impossible.

Charlie is certainly standing behind his intel. He states the original source is high level and very trusted, and Charlie backed it up with two verifications. Charlie agrees that the veracity of his source is on the line. Let's see what happens.

I have had some screaming at me if I even reference Ward or Parkes. But, I have also done research from additional sources that don't always match the Dates successfully but their info seems to be a common thread. At this point, if there are still bad actors with tons of money and access, I can imagine that this would move target dates around.

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it