Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA IS PRAYING THIS MORNING THAT CHARLIE WARD IS CORRECT!

https://youtu.be/g5Ejv642854

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

When was this made? Is this an old video? I haven't seen any indication that any of these people have been arrested??? Are we just watching a work of alternate history fiction? I mean, for a guy who has been "Arrested", the dude has signed nearly 50 executive orders that have a real effect on Americans.
There just doesn't seem to be anything backing up this stuff.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DocSavageDR in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

There is a lot of information backing this up. Did you not see the video of the night of Feb 2 of all the police cars pulling up to the capitol?

https://rumble.com/vdjnx5-232021-part-2-capitol-hill-sirens-white-house-still-dark-rumble-verion.html

Oh, I saw that, but it doesn't seem to affect that during the day, The left is in control of the country. The Commies sit there and sign EOs like they just raided a cookie jar and there's no one to stop them.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Charlie Ward also put out a new video today with Nicholas Veniamin on Youtube talking about these things.

In response BROOKSTON BELL to her Publication

Yes I saw it. Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

The real Biden is dead. The man you are watching in the fake oval office is Bidan, an actor. This person has been in place for several years. All of the EOs will be nullified and voided.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Correct Biden and Hunter are on the other side or wherever God decided to send them. I hope they repented

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just take a look at the fake White House he is shooting this part of the movie from hun. It is not the real white hiuse or real press room

I like the one on the right a whole lot better!!🤣

(1) Show this thread

If you look at old photos of Biden and new photos of Bidan, they are not the same person. Someone else is "signing" executive orders. Q said we are watching a movie. We don't see the movie until it's in the can, but they are giving up glimpses of the truth along the way. The video was from last night.

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

From what I know and have seen, Biden is dead and there are atleast 2 'playing' him between actors and/or clones, masks. We ARE watching a movie, there is plenty of 'evidence' out there if you look. The end of this movie is not for everyone...I figure that means that not everyone will 'ride' to the end. For myself, I have never lost hope, given up or faltered and I won't. Standing on the ROCK in Faith that HE WINS. Also, Executive 'actions' are being played, there are no Executive 'orders'. It's all 'fake'. How I see it, just a little bit of a payback in a sense to 'fake' news. 🙌

(1) Show this thread