This is one of the most interesting clues in the 2018 "JFK Jr.: 20-Year Memorial Special" magazine, on p. 8.

Look at that huge "typo" (most likely done on purpose -- especially since that's "too" big to have gone unnoticed by the magazine's proofreaders and editors).😎

"GONE TO SOON" should've been "GONE TOO SOON."
But that typo causes you to really look at the picture.
See the 2nd "O" in "SOON"? it's perfectly placed over John's collar to make it look like a "Q." Coincidence? I don't think so... ;)

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Also in this issue is this picture of John acting in a play, “Volpone”, about a guy who fakes his own death…

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

😎 Yes... 👍💙

(2) Show this thread

see! this is why we love you ♡

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

💙

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

i posted this awhile back & said the same. with that misspelling it implies he's gone but coming back soon. will be very interesting to see !

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

😎💙👍

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

That’s amazing…😂I’ve looked that page over several times and never noticed! 😂🙌🏻😎

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

😎💙👍

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

To Soon=98
One Zero=98
Post#10
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF.

Zero One=98
Post#1
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am.

Post#98
>>148136656 > 1+4+8+1+3+6+6+5+6=40
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Post#40
A,b,c,d,e......

Three Five=98
Post#35
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”
God bless my fellow Americans.

Beam Of Light=98
Post#703
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

i like the tie hes wearing here.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Q tie...

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

and it's not shopped

(3) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Solar Observing Optical Network

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In simple Gematria:
To soon = 98
9 + 8 = 17 = Q

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

💙😎👍

(1) Show this thread

I do that, never took the time, too to do that, dropped out of brainwashing skewl, and left "college" cough cough, over a fragment sentence, and a fkin retarded sociopath class, I mean shrink class, after MAKING that mofo ADMIT in front of Jesus and errybody it was ALL bullshit. AND that fkr that said, no fragment sentences, we haven't taught you how to use them properly" that is next time, I said well I fkin did, and I ain't taking it back for a bs ass made up a plus, just said FK this shit and left, was really just showing my fam I fkn could if I wanted, HOPE all them folks benefited from that. I ain't the one to have some BS fake ass teacher walk in a room, and say, "be prepared to have your faith shaken" then was dumb a fkn nuff to ask if anyone had any questions so I raised my hand.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Good catch!

Good catch!

Good catch!

TO = 35
SOON = 63
Coincidence ?
JFK
In Tiffany Blue Color
Gone to be President ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

💙😎👍

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

very striking photo of him too.😍

No Coincidences !

You may be the only one who has noticed that.

Any idea what TO SOON could mean ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Nope, there are others. ;) But thank you!💙 And I really think it was just an on-purpose typo to make us look at the "O" and the collar in the shape of a Q. :)

(1) Show this thread

Really Interesting! First time I'm seeing this! Thank You!

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

You're welcome!💙

(1) Show this thread

Wow! This a great decode! 🙌🇺🇸

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Details matter, I see what you see.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥲