All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

This is one of the most interesting clues in the 2018 "JFK Jr.: 20-Year Memorial Special" magazine, on p. 8.

Look at that huge "typo" (most likely done on purpose -- especially since that's "too" big to have gone unnoticed by the magazine's proofreaders and editors).😎

"GONE TO SOON" should've been "GONE TOO SOON."
But that typo causes you to really look at the picture.
See the 2nd "O" in "SOON"? it's perfectly placed over John's collar to make it look like a "Q." Coincidence? I don't think so... ;)

I do that, never took the time, too to do that, dropped out of brainwashing skewl, and left "college" cough cough, over a fragment sentence, and a fkin retarded sociopath class, I mean shrink class, after MAKING that mofo ADMIT in front of Jesus and errybody it was ALL bullshit. AND that fkr that said, no fragment sentences, we haven't taught you how to use them properly" that is next time, I said well I fkin did, and I ain't taking it back for a bs ass made up a plus, just said FK this shit and left, was really just showing my fam I fkn could if I wanted, HOPE all them folks benefited from that. I ain't the one to have some BS fake ass teacher walk in a room, and say, "be prepared to have your faith shaken" then was dumb a fkn nuff to ask if anyone had any questions so I raised my hand.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it