"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

For me definitely dogs. I have a special spiritual connection with them. I enjoy training dogs just for fun and people in my neighborhood call me the " dog whisperer." I am presently helping a neighbor with their new Bernese Mountain pup. I received a desperate call for help from the owners last week. In my presence the pup calmed immediately, made eye contact and followed my training. The owner looked at me and said " you are a dog whisperer!" It truly floats my boat to be in the presence of dogs! This is my dog Cooper, rescued from a bad situation, out of control and not socialized. He is a delight. 😇

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it