"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wow.
Synch on the cat.

Woke up from a dream 2 nights ago where a GIANT gray cat was in the room with me, acting like it was stalking.
Tried to call out to sleeping hubby, but my voice was gone.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You. 🙏❤️

If You wish, actively try to remember as you fall asleep to call God in Your dreams, if you can, its not easy to manipulate dreams ourselves, but I have found it helps, if you felt afraid try to think about why, and then over the next few days see if new understandings arise.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

This my nightly ritual. I say a prayer of gratitude first for everything that comes to mind as I review my day. Then pray for God's protection as we sleep. It makes for peaceful and relaxed sleep. 😇

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it