They have to be keeping Durham in a faraday cage. I can't get a single real-time vibe from that dude.

Zero 'Vibe' Leaks

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

no leaks is good.

on this vibe thing, are you like the wheelchair dude on X-men that plugs into that dome thingy-muh-bobber? still trying to understand the vibe thing :/

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

no💩!!!

MCAFEE - FARADAYOVA KLIETKA - AKA FARADAY CAGE
— John David McAfee - “I am an escaped slave with a loud voice All of the Worlds slave masters are looking for me...”
— A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure used to block electromagnetic fields. A Faraday shield may be formed by a continuous covering of conductive material, or in the case of a Faraday cage, by a mesh of such materials. Faraday cages are named after scientist Michael Faraday, who invented them in 1836.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

maybe alan parrot frequencies will work…
(my favorite actor in this movie)
maybe.. 17 vibes at once

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

oh yes the Swami Guru surely he can do it🤪🤭😆

(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Lol! reminds me of Mcafee and his faraday cage he made. His new movie was goid by the way.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Oh VK We know that you know, that We Know.
THAT YOU KNOW 🤔🤔🤔🎯☘️⚡️👉°👈⚡️☘️🎯
Mums#Z word

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Hmmm interesting. I've had the weirdest feeling for quite some time that he was like a movie character. I cannot feel a real person behind the face.

Given who he is dealing with I wouldn't be surprised if they have some super advanced tech to protect him from super-spectrum attacks. (I just made that term up. Explained below)

A faraday cage won't stop "vibes", ask Dr Hal Puthoff, who tried to measure where within the electromagnetic spectrum remote viewing could possibly be "communicating". Ruled it all out, from sub-sonic to infrared.

and now that VK has so kindly introduced many of you to a Faraday Cage, may I suggest putting them over your smart meters and routers.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Good idea, just ordered. The meter was recently imposed on the house so I’m glad this is available.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

John Durham = John Kennedy (or Bruce Willis in disguise for public appearances)
That's the conclusion I've come to.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I came to the same one!

(2) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I hope he still has a pulse 🙏🙏We know what they(bad ppl) are capable of .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q 93
HRC was a puppet but her strings were recemtly cut.

pressure
steadfast
3x
we are waiting

Caps = 93 > 12 > 3.
TS = 9:08 > 17 > 8 (October?).

Faraday Cage

About
Description
A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure used to block electromagnetic fields. A Faraday shield may be formed by a continuous covering of conductive material, or in the case of a Faraday cage, by a mesh of such materials. Faraday cages are named after scientist Michael Faraday, who invented them in 1836. Wikipedia

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/ron-johnson-fbi-corruption-investigation-impeded-by-john-durham

Washington crossed the Delaware in a Durham boat.

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=14

5:5

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am losing my faith in Durham. The
Wheels of Justice are painfully slow.

Praying something happens soon, to help wake up the brainwashed sleepers.

The Awakening need to start, today.
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Have you heard this one?

A Cautionary Tale
1. Protect the secrecy of the proceedings

"We Operate under a set of Principles.."

https://youtu.be/fs6Ud6biK3M

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

@ 1:04:17 - a lady asks, how safe do you feel in your work? Durham says he's pretty harmless :) that he's ok and doesn't worry too much.
Interesting note, he mentions his son is a Federal prosecutor, "prosecuting the MS13 people" and that causes a concern for him.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Anyone else? When I think of a person I can immediately feel the status of of relationship. Positive, negative, attraction etc? Doesn't help ultimately in a relationship sense still have to do the hard yards....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Lightning free.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Sunday full moon is the harvest moon.🌽🌝

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

An enclosure used to block electrostatic and electromagnetic fields? Microwaves operate as "faraday cages" to keep the microwaves that heat food from escaping.

Also reading you can find these "cages" or "shields" on Amazon!

Or build your own using tinfoil! Oh boy....here we go...into the world of "tinfoil hats"....hmmmm👽😆

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Well that's something new I learned today, Faraday cage, had to look it up, now I know.
"It operates on the principle that, when an electromagnetic field hits something that conducts electricity, the charges will remain on the exterior of the conductor rather than traveling inside."

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

@VincentKennedy I sent you a message when you get time Sir. TY

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Durham, Durham. Nope, doesn't ring a bell.