#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They have to be keeping Durham in a faraday cage. I can't get a single real-time vibe from that dude.

Zero 'Vibe' Leaks

and now that VK has so kindly introduced many of you to a Faraday Cage, may I suggest putting them over your smart meters and routers.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Good idea, just ordered. The meter was recently imposed on the house so I’m glad this is available.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am sooo happy for you and your family. That is Great news!!!

They are a menace capable of causing anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems, heart palpitations, headaches, brain fog, aches and pain, fatigue, confusion, depression, skin rashes, allergies, and more.

When I lived in Florida they replaced them on homes with no one knowing. My daughter slept near it and her health went south fast. Took a while to figure it out.

Especially I hope anons pay attention if they have a smart meter on the outside of a bedroom wall where someone's head is. Their brains will cook. Take a look at any shrubs next to smart meters. they are fried.

The router cages will drastically reduce the harmful emissions in the house while providing same service!!!!

Worth every penny!!!

We keep the wifi off and use ethernet cables now. Was glad to have the cage when it was needed.

(1) Show this thread