Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

and where are you from and you honestly think that what your seeing is reality wake up it's all controlled and soon will come to light You Think Trump would allow America to be destroyed oh no my friend your completely lost.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I am sure you mean the CORPORATION
lost Europe's support.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

enough! your divisiveness is showing
your ass not mine.

your blame shifting and diatribe bores me.

Blowing the pipeline mostly hurts EU and USA. Russia has other buyer like China for its Gas. If the US really wanted to hurt Russia the US would just start supplying Gas to EU directly and cut out Russia. It's being done this way for a reason and Putin is involved. Russia's currency is doing very well

Putin blowing up the pipeline and framing the USA makes the most sense as a strategy especially after Biden said he would stop the pipeline without a doubt if Putin invaded Ukraine.

At this point wouldn't even surprise me if Q is a Russian op to wake up the American people to all this Evil. Many Anons already theorized Trump, Xi, and Putin are working together in some way to take it all down.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You and I both know, Q is as real as it gets.

Vibes R real, it’s mathematically impossible for them not to be.

Plus DJT vibed me even before Q had posted the first post.

It had to be this way.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Distraction for Extraction

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

What the fuck was all of that

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

If Russia had already turned
off the pipeline to EU, why would they blow it up? Doesn’t make sense to me.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Ive been thinking Russian for a long time. Not sure how I feel about that but Truth is Truth. I also consider what Our Lady of Fatima’s focus on Russia. She wanted Russia ‘converted’ because they were part of God’s plan. Conversion can mean many things.

I believe it, VK 🕊️☮️

Where did POTUS dine? [Forbidden City, China]
What is the significance? [1st Foreign Leader to do so, 11-8-17]
👉What if China, Russia, and others
are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

Russia/Putin becomes our Ally
Xi becomes our Ally
Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate
which is rooted Globally

Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?

Thanks for the wonderful visit, Q and Q+.
Love, Respect and Support from India.

BrazilQArmy
WWG1WGA!!!

#TheGreatAwakening

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I wish this was posted along a freeway billboard!

(1) Show this thread

My question would be why didn't Russia just shut off the pipeline? Why blow it up? Optics? It's all part of the plan

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I have read that it wasn't even being used. I don't know if that's true.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤨

I think you are half right. You are looking for a woman with strawberry blond hair, medium in length, blue eyes, small frame 114 pounds. She is the same person living across the street that has brown hair and brown eyes, with medium build (fat suit) 135 pounds. She can't carry much more and still be able to get away. She is Russian but working undercover for Mossad. She hates Russia with a passion. She became US citizen years ago. She lives across the street from where she says she lives. That's an abandoned house she pretends and uses as a drop. The 5 year old girl living with her and her husband across the street is a missing girl. Is that how the C 1 A makes their fake families? They steal kids?

Directing to the devices that blew it up. Looks like someone from the UN introduced her to her new job.

Check under the TOP drawer of the dresser. Pictures of Natayla sent this past weekend. Last name is correct.

So my question is… who is this PUTIN?

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Putin looks like Peter Firth, very much like Peter Firth, more than he looks like old putin.

Peter is most famous for playing Harry Pearce, leader of MI5 in the tv series Spooks.

(6) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Third paragraph: I agree with your 2nd statement, but not the first.

If Q is a Russian op, then Trump would warn us about it (so that we continue to stand by him, as strength in numbers). Because if Trump plays WWG1WGA music, and circles a "Q" in the air, then it would stand to reason (on that particular theory) that Trump is Himself a Russian op (which is what the FBI wants us to think, and what Killary wants us to think, and Adam Schiff-Mr Watermelon head- claims in his "Russia, Russia, Russia" never-ending war cry).

Does anyone here think that Mr T is a Russian op?

I do not. But I think that misinformation is part of the chess game (and Q warned us that misinformation is necessary to win the war).

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Potus loves his country U.S.A. period. I’m absolutely sure that whitehats around the globe were required to take the beast down. Also sure that Putin loves his country and will do what is necessary to protect his own. Disinformation is necessary and so is thinking for ourselves regardless of what even Vincent suggests could be plausible. Love my president DJT and VK just the same.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. Trump and Putin are allies. Trump gave Putin his blessing to invade Ukraine to blow up the US CIA Biolabs and Biden's underground child trafficking tunnels.

BOTH Trump and Putin are working together to DESTROY the Great Reset, a.k.a. the NWO. If that bothers your cognitive dissonance than you are asleep anyway. The Plan is currently in progress.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Russians are quite the chess players and "Putin" and "Xi" are quite the actors. I remain open to any and all possibilities. 🍿

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Putin DID NOT blow up his pipeline!!!💥👇
@vincentkennedy

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

OF COURSE NOT, IT WAS THE US MILITARY ON BIDEN'S ORDER.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I am glad to see you did not include Bin Salman in that list of leaders... islam pretends friendship, will lay low, then strike when most advantageous to itself.

Lying, doublethink and tretchery, part and parcel of their cult mentality - there is no aknowledgement of morality outside of sharia, a hateful, xenophobic, insane dogma.

Islam encourages pedophollia.
Islam still practices slavery.
Islam treats women as cattle.

Unless he renounces this mindset, he can never be trusted - ever.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Just some catching up to do;
Salman is the true prince & replaced Al Waleed satanist after the Vegas shooting which was an atempt to assasinate the real Prince, Bin Salman, by the Cabal. After the atempt, Salman agreed to work with Trump and white hats and go after the social media giants. Al Waleed and company were arrested, mass arrest of Saudi players was announced after the Vegas shooting.

Old indoctrinated beliefs in a culture take time to erradicate without a civil war, even though most no longer believe in the old traditions. Stability is important during a transition to maintain sanity and peace.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

1 yuan = .14 US dollar
1 ruble = .017 US dollar

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

GOLD. BACKED. CURRENCY. IMMINENT.
US dollar.
Ruble and yuan already is!!!!
NCSWIC

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi VK,
What if the EU deep state faction of the cabal did this intentionally to bring Germany (the German people) to it's knees. I read an article yesterday noting 15,000 + business are set to close due to rising energy costs. Germany is the EU power house, so if you hurt Germany it spreads to all the other EU countries. It seems like a plausible way the evil globalists could further their Great Reset agenda.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

As you may know this is in complete contradiction to Q The Storm Rider take. Rather an Obama militant op (find somewhat incredulous). What's AU think of QTSR? Never seen much commentary on this....?

In response ... ... to his Publication

QTSR called for the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam years ago. I've stopped believing anything he writes. I assume he is guessing like virtually everyone else is.

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

That's right Q++ & Q+++ have been rebooted so to speak... 2015-2017
whoever is involved it's a brilliant plan,
rings TRUE of
DIVINE orchestration & decades long
planning..
Who is the#Q Biblical
put your
#QuantumThinkingCaps
ON 🤔 🧢 🤔

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

You know VK, there's a theory that Russian sub "extracted" JFK Jr after his plane "crashed" back in 1999. About the same when that was happening Russia was took over by Patriots (Putin came in power).

(2) Show this thread

If you have little fuel, you'll be too busy fighting yourself rather than fighting Russia.

Nice chess move.

Good Morning, VK. :)

“What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?”

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Trunp, hidden and hidden are taking them down.

There is no Putin or Xi.

Trump is the only real deal.
At least we hope he is real.