Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Well...Im safe I have none so theres that 😆

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Is this power limited to CBDC’s or the whole DIGITAL ASSET realm? Because that has been tje goal of Cemtral Banks & the Cabal from day one. Remember, ‘we will own nothing & be happy’.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

you all better make some noise - when you know better you do better

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

https://tommytruthful.com/order14067/

Catherine Austin Fitts Explains, “A Digital Transaction Control Grid…Your Money Will Turn Off 5 Miles from Your Home.”

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

illegitimate president biden orders are nullified

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yep, just sharing so we are all aware

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

we need our money /assets outside of
any central bank, federal reserve type system , fully and Completly decentralized

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

All EO will be null and void soon for this admin😉

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Hopefully all EOs from illegal president Barack Obama also.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank goodness. I was just curious if anyone new about it? I didn't until the handsome texted it to me this morning. Like I said last night...fook with people's money, they will be pissed and rise up

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Another reason to have cash and precious metals.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yep yep!! Got both locked in gun safe 😁

(1) Show this thread