“Would you like the end of the world in a hellscape of fire, or rescue by nice Mr Trump, your glorious and much wronged President?” — there has to be SOMETHING the brainwashed value more than their pride.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

when did pride bc a bad thing? is it bcs it was radicalized and the fabric of society as well? isnt that blaming the victim so to speak? Pride I mean. Did the bible say something about pride in general or was it also the radikal aspect of it? bcs I love seeing anybody proud, almost crying bcs they acclomplished there something. Its pride and pure love isnt it?,no(?) I feel I have something here

In response memes matter to her Publication

The bible mentions "pride" numerous times, to mention a few: Proverbs 16:18...Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Verse 18...Better to live humbly with the poor than to share plunder with the proud. I think in some ways, there is a bit of a grey area in "pride", where it's ok to be proud of your accomplishments (as well as others), yet not be boastful/bragging of it, while still being thankful to God for giving one the strength and wisdom to accomplish what one set out to do. Hard to explain just what I mean, but I think there's a bit of difference of being an arrogant prideful person, and one that holds the joy of winning, and keeps a thankful heart that they gave it their best and did well (ie: difference between "look at me", and "I'm happy I accomplished" something) Perhaps I view it wrong, but it's just my humble opinion. Have a nice Sunday!

this is truth, maybe dignity is the opppsit of pride and is what I am feeling for others and my self(?) and that pride is radicalized bc destruction follows(?) maybe i have defined dignity as pride for i never understood why it was (-) to be proud

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it