“Would you like the end of the world in a hellscape of fire, or rescue by nice Mr Trump, your glorious and much wronged President?” — there has to be SOMETHING the brainwashed value more than their pride.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

when did pride bc a bad thing? is it bcs it was radicalized and the fabric of society as well? isnt that blaming the victim so to speak? Pride I mean. Did the bible say something about pride in general or was it also the radikal aspect of it? bcs I love seeing anybody proud, almost crying bcs they acclomplished there something. Its pride and pure love isnt it?,no(?) I feel I have something here

The bible mentions "pride" numerous times, to mention a few: Proverbs 16:18...Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Verse 18...Better to live humbly with the poor than to share plunder with the proud. I think in some ways, there is a bit of a grey area in "pride", where it's ok to be proud of your accomplishments (as well as others), yet not be boastful/bragging of it, while still being thankful to God for giving one the strength and wisdom to accomplish what one set out to do. Hard to explain just what I mean, but I think there's a bit of difference of being an arrogant prideful person, and one that holds the joy of winning, and keeps a thankful heart that they gave it their best and did well (ie: difference between "look at me", and "I'm happy I accomplished" something) Perhaps I view it wrong, but it's just my humble opinion. Have a nice Sunday!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CountryJoy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

this is truth, maybe dignity is the opppsit of pride and is what I am feeling for others and my self(?) and that pride is radicalized bc destruction follows(?) maybe i have defined dignity as pride for i never understood why it was (-) to be proud