“Would you like the end of the world in a hellscape of fire, or rescue by nice Mr Trump, your glorious and much wronged President?” — there has to be SOMETHING the brainwashed value more than their pride.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

They will crash the plane into the mountain rather than admit they were wrong.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

We will go to the precipice, right to the edge beforw the libs will admit they were wrong. "I was wrong" not in their voxabulary.
I'm comfy as f--- watching this play out though.

I really believe it isn’t even Pride, they are pathetic Brainwashed Participation Trophy Minions who are delfish, weak and pathetic. They are Personality Disordered Selfish people who have Sold Their Souls to Satan! I believe this with all my heart! No Fruit of the Spirit!

If any are not Minions and brainwashed, they will repent and see Trump as the God Chosen, Q Team Chosen..voice for Saving Humanity Worldwide!!

🤷‍♀️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

[They] have intentionally turned our world into a hellscape with wars, floods, droughts, famine & disease throughout history. I”ll take President Trump’s rescue, thank Q very much!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes. Just doesn't make sense does it?! Does anyone have a rough idea of numbers who think like this?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I would love to know too. Sadly I know alot of people who still foam at the mouth just at the mention of President Trump’s name. Seems we have a ways to go before more of them wake up.

(1) Show this thread

I believe its more than pride ... a belief system is difficult to change unless they experience the pain derived from that system.
Once they can no longer take that "pain" they begin to look for other avenues.

No critical thinking.
They want luxury, push-button fixes and will believe anyone who tells them so = WEFers. They are easy lied to, since they want the quick fix and will believe anyone who promotes their unrealized desires. Most of them will die / still wanting.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

you’d think Martin

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

This is my family.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

when did pride bc a bad thing? is it bcs it was radicalized and the fabric of society as well? isnt that blaming the victim so to speak? Pride I mean. Did the bible say something about pride in general or was it also the radikal aspect of it? bcs I love seeing anybody proud, almost crying bcs they acclomplished there something. Its pride and pure love isnt it?,no(?) I feel I have something here

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response memes matter to her Publication

I would change that word Pride to Dignity
I have dignity when i do good, work hard, take care of my peeps etc...
Maybe then i use the word Pride, Not out to boast/ing

Prideful is to boast isnt it?

https://search.brave.com/search?q=what+does+pride+mean&source=desktop

In response memes matter to her Publication

The bible mentions "pride" numerous times, to mention a few: Proverbs 16:18...Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Verse 18...Better to live humbly with the poor than to share plunder with the proud. I think in some ways, there is a bit of a grey area in "pride", where it's ok to be proud of your accomplishments (as well as others), yet not be boastful/bragging of it, while still being thankful to God for giving one the strength and wisdom to accomplish what one set out to do. Hard to explain just what I mean, but I think there's a bit of difference of being an arrogant prideful person, and one that holds the joy of winning, and keeps a thankful heart that they gave it their best and did well (ie: difference between "look at me", and "I'm happy I accomplished" something) Perhaps I view it wrong, but it's just my humble opinion. Have a nice Sunday!

(2) Show this thread