🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll, Just checking in. I still have no power & really like zero cell service- which for some reason I feel really good 😌.
🙏Thank God 🙏 We made it through the Hurricane. We do have quite a bit of damage :( & clean up, so this is what I am doing. Have to get as much as I can done in the Daylight ☀️. Will try to upload pictures when I get service. Driving around the Neighborhood, some Peeps got hit really hard. After My clean up & checking on the 1111 condos, I am going to ask neighbors if they need help. Please 🙏Pray🙏 & send ✨Good Vibes✨ & ❤️Love❤️ to All of Florida🙏. Thank Ya’ll so very much. I really appreciate & am grateful for You All. I ❤️Love❤️ You All ♾♾.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

God Bless to a beautiful soul. Lived there for 12 years. My heart aches for all!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏God Bless You. Hope the clean-up goes quickly!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇Love ya sis!!! God bless you and keep you safe!!!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼☀️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😘🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hang in there Kiki and FL frens! Praying for you all. 🙏🏼

Praying for Florida, you're all warriors, but most importantly, STORM RIDERS. God Bless you all. Massive prayers coming to all of you. God will not forget. Nor will we. In the name of Yeshua, set every floridan's HEART ON FIRE! AMEN!!!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

💖🙌🙌🙌

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏✨💞🤗💞😇

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Try charging you phone in your car and grab solar lights at the dollar store...leave them outside, tomorrow so you have light tomorrow night when you bring them inside

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

my sister just got power back this afternoon. praying for u 🙏

Sending all the love I have nlessed my family is ok some in Myakka and tampa anything we can do to help i feel so helpless ILYSM

So glad your ok KIKI love and light your way Warrior🙏

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I'm so glad you are okay! ❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Glad you're safe. Prayers going up for you, yours and all who are affected. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏💜
and

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

very thankful you are ok and praying for Florida

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

God gave you a wonderfully resilient soul Kiki, what a blessing you are to others!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I can't think of a more beautiful depiction for Kiki!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

So glad you are okay! 🙏❤️🙏
I can see you are still high vibing, you are amazing. Keep us posted.

🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Ur a gift Kiki Love1111!!! U are human sunshine good lady!...U rock like mad!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

A couple of us were talking about you yesterday. I felt in my heart that you would be safe. Hang in there. I hear Ron Desantis has a large army of power trucks on the job restoring electricity. That man is the BOMB!!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks be to God you are okay.

Our prayers are with everyone affected by the hurricane.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Stay safe! Paraying!

Bless Up!

So glad to hear from you girl! Been worried for all!
ILYSM 🙏🏼🥰❤️ Thank you for the update and yes keep them coming! Wish I was there to help!! Relatives in Cocoa Beach got the eye, some wind, but no damage! Hope you get ALL the LOVE, BLESSINGS, and HELP Y’all need! 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼💫😍😘😘

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

So glad you're ok
🙏❤️🙏

Praise God !!!!! 😉😉

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

😎❤️‍🔥🙏