🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll, Just checking in. I still have no power & really like zero cell service- which for some reason I feel really good 😌.
🙏Thank God 🙏 We made it through the Hurricane. We do have quite a bit of damage :( & clean up, so this is what I am doing. Have to get as much as I can done in the Daylight ☀️. Will try to upload pictures when I get service. Driving around the Neighborhood, some Peeps got hit really hard. After My clean up & checking on the 1111 condos, I am going to ask neighbors if they need help. Please 🙏Pray🙏 & send ✨Good Vibes✨ & ❤️Love❤️ to All of Florida🙏. Thank Ya’ll so very much. I really appreciate & am grateful for You All. I ❤️Love❤️ You All ♾♾.

Sending all the love I have nlessed my family is ok some in Myakka and tampa anything we can do to help i feel so helpless ILYSM

Only people mentioned by @Mahorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jmm Mahorn, click on at the bottom under it