Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is awesome. Kinda how I do art and paint. Bring it to life. I mean her creation isn't "fake".

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The fake moon.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤣👍🏻

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

The DISC of moon, yep

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Download the Great Awakening map:
https://www.greatawakeningmap.co/downloads

That is *not* cream cheese, no matter what anybody says.

8:29 8/30 T-1

or made of goat cheese 🪤

Happy AI Day

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😂🤣 That’s dope!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes think this one created by man, but believe perhaps God the creator made a real one, way back💙

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

NASA may have created their faux moon for their moon landing hoax but....God created the original.

GENESIS 1:13-18 NLT
13 And evening passed and morning came, marking the third day.

14 Then God said, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them be signs to mark the seasons, days, and years. 15 Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth.” And that is what happened. 16 God made two great lights—the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set these lights in the sky to light the earth, 18 to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🤓And I thought it was a ball of cheese. 🧀

Your headline gave me a chuckle😂🤣😂
True tho!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Lets say its artificial...
so many very very old references to the moon...
was it created a long long long time ago then?
or maybe (like the sun in case) there is a fake one and a real one?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

forgive me for sharing again but things like this, the quarries in egypt and the mega structures all over the world point to a past thats been lost or more likely purposefully hidden. we had far better tech then... i feel like there's some truth to us living on douglas adams earth 2.0
https://youtu.be/4k0tMvuOGu0

A Hidden Remnant of Disaster - YouTube

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!The official story about the Texas Rock Wall makes zero sense, none. The better explanation i...

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So back to Nana's original question?

WHO IS the man in the moon?
Does he get paid well to change the phases and colors?

Is the job ever open?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤣nah he's just at a very slow rave waving his glow sticks

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mane`, the Numberer,
Cush
was the Man of the Moon,
The Lord Moon that was celebrated among our ancestors at Christmas

(some things are going to be difficult for people in the near future)

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 on this one!

You mean NASA's version!

whooo hoo!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

dastardly machines.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I had my headphones on...
When the music started, I almost jumped to the moon...
I guess I need more coffee....

Oh now I am pissed, I thought that mofo was made out of cheese. That is it, I am done. lol

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🎯

What's disgusting and just so hard to believe...is...just how many people were "in on" the deception! Why? What could they believe about it that would compel them to not only deceive the world on such grand scales...but to go to their graves with that information?! I just can't wrap my head around that part. Not that it didn't happen so much as how many people it took to pull it off and keep the secrets and continue the charade...FOR LITERAL DECADES!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

thank you fren

(3) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Been saying since January...fake moon 🌙

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

She must work for NASA! 😂

Ready to throw the switch on the new system?

the fucking moon is evil as fuck. Its a machine. It is the prison where our souls are captive.

someone had to create it 🥰 thats just ot though, We All have the ability to Create Heaven right Here on Earth ad its meant tto be. Not just think it but actually start Making it. be the change, even something small will make huge positive impact. we Won, lets start Acting like it 💕

someone had to create it 🥰 thats just ot though, We All have the ability to Create Heaven right Here on Earth ad its meant tto be. Not just think it but actually start Making it. be the change, even something small will make huge positive impact. we Won, lets start Acting like it 💕